Saturday, April 30, 2011

Hungry Will goes Soc.

Hungry Will
I am just having a blast with our social media. It is a very fun distraction when I need a little break from all of these final papers ... (should I admit that? Probably not.) ADK Shakes has had a Facebook page for awhile now, and I even created a Twitter account for us earlier this year.

But now ... we have an amazing intern for media and public relations, Jessica. And last night, Jessica emailed me to see if we have a Twitter account for Hungry Will, our elusive mascot. So now we do! And she has also introduced me to HootSuite so I can manage all of these fun pages and accounts.

If you haven't already "Like"d us on Facebook -- search Adirondack Shakespeare Company. You can also now "Like" Hungry Will. (And share us with your friends! We are so close to breaking the 300 mark.)

Follow us also on Twitter @adkshakes and @hungrywill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...